This demonstration illustrates the use of regular expression for a phone number and question events that disable fields depending on specific responses. It also uses a compare validator for the email.
We used a Page Header at the top of the Dynamic Form, and removed the Help icons to the left of the questions (General Settings/Hide Help Icons).
Below is a breakdown of each field and how it is set up.
1) Salutation - combo box.
2) First Name - regular text box, required field.
3) Last Name - regular text box, required field.
4) Country - combobox
5) Email - regular textbox, required field
6) Re-enter email: text box with a compare validator.
7) Besides email, how would you like to be contacted: radio button. Related fields below are disabled based on selection used.
8) Mailing address: regular text box, is disabled if contact selected is "phone."
9) ZIP or postal code: regular text box, is disabled if contact selected is "phone."
10) Phone Number: regular text box, is disabled if contact selected is "mail."
***This module is enabled with Content Localization. We have programmed it to reflect Dutch for the Nederlands, though the number of languages you can have is limitless. If you choose Nederlands in the drop down located above this text, then each question is changed to Dutch.
See other Form Demos.