I have just opened our SQL Scripting website to the public. Over the past month I have been piecing this website together. I am now confident and feel that we’re in a good place for user trialing.
The purpose of this website is to provide SQL Scripting tools to users with registered accounts. Currently there is a T-SQL Table Generator tool and a T-SQL Stored Procedure Generator tool. With these tools a user will
- Interact by inputting information into the Generators.
- Retrieve an output of T-SQL based on your inputted information.
- All Generated Scripts are saved under “My Account”.
***The overall goal is to assist users that may not understand the syntax and semantics of SQL.
Try the T-SQL Generating Tools:
Please login to http://scripts.datasprings.com using either of the two available accounts:
This is a BETA site that we'd like to dedicate more development to. Data Springs would like your opinion, can you see these tools being of assistance to you?
Future Improvements Include:
- MySQL Mode for Creating Tables and Stored Procedures
- PostgreSQL Mode for Creating Tables and Stored Procedures
- Oracle Mode for Creating Tables and Stored Procedures
- New tool for SQL Triggers, SQL Constraints, SQL Indexes, and SQL Functions.
Contribute to Data Springs by:
Providing feedback based on your experience with http://scripts.datasprings.com. You can provide feedback by leaving a comment to this blog post or by emailing us at email@example.com